With increasing use of Autoclaved Aerated Concrete (AAC) blocks in new age buildings and due to its highly absorbent nature, there emerges a need to use an adhesive which would hold these blocks in place. It holds porous blocks together much more efficiently than the traditional fixing system does. It is designed for use with water to produce high strength thixotropic mortar for laying blocks or smoothing over the block work surface in layers of up to 12 mm thickness.
The suitable substrates for this adhesive are: Concrete Blocks, Cement Mortar Blocks/Bricks, Concrete Hollow Blocks, Aerated Lightweight Blocks, Cellular Concrete Blocks, and Fly Ash Bricks.
Some of the salient advantages using this adhesive include:
- Long working time
- No curing required after block work is done
- Improved adhesion between blocks
- Strong, flexible and shock & impact resistant
- Thin jointing with high adhesion to contribute to load bearing capacity of masonry
- Suitable for both interior and exterior surfaces